According to Deskmag, printing is more important than coffee for coworking space users. It is also a major pain point for coworking space operators.
Here are some of the findings of Deskmag*:
- 92% of coworking space users are happy with their new working environments
- 99% of the coworkers expect internet access
- 80% want to print easily
With 80%, printing is even more important than a meeting room (76%), a cafe (61%) or a kitchen (50%).
Challenges when Printing in Coworking Spaces
- Complicated installation of printer drivers
- A high amount of time spent on printer support and management
- Uncontrolled increase in printing costs
- Complicated setup for printing from various devices
The Solution: Cloud Printing for Coworking Spaces
- Quick installation: Printers are quickly connected are instantly ready for use
- Minimal support: Users start printing right away without any installation of printer drivers or other software
- Better control: View print statistics and set print limits and even cost per page.
- Happy coworkers and employees: Print quickly and easily with any device, even from smartphones and tablets.
*What Coworkers want: deskmag: http://deskmag.com/en/what-coworking-spaces-coworkers-want-165